This is a 30" piece of a concrete property line marker.It once stood near the "Big Four" Railroad station in Leroy.The letters "P.&.E.R" on the side stand for the PEORIA & EASTERN RAILROAD.The P.&.E. Railroad existed from 1866-1890.That makes this a 130+ year old piece of concrete.Leroy was just over 30 years old then.In 1890 the P.& E. became part of the Big Four system.The big four was also named the Cleveland, Cincinnati, Chicago, and St. Louis Railway Company.