This is a brick of the Old Leroy Journal newspaper building that stood at 118 North Chestnut Street.This building was built in 1902.It was purchased by The Leroy Journal in 1912.The building had been in serious decay for many years and was torn down in 2003 or 2004.The photo on the left is from 2003-04.The other photo is from 1941.
.
.